Twitch Partner Program
The Twitch Partnership Program is for those who are committed to streaming and are ready to level up from Affiliate. Twitch Partners are creators who stream a variety of content, from games, music, talk shows, art, to just about anything else you can imagine. If you love sharing what you do with a live community, and have built up a sizable audience on Twitch or other services, we want to hear from you! If you want to learn more about how to grow your channel on Twitch, visit Twitch Creator Camp.
As a Twitch Partner, you’ll have access to the following benefits:
- Channel Subscriptions & emotes: Twitch Partners can earn revenue by accepting subscriptions from their viewers. The subscription options are the Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3 or the Prime Gaming free subscription. Additionally, subscribers can choose long-term support options with 3 and 6 month subscription bundles. Partners can also unlock up to 50 channel emotes.
- Bits: Bits are a virtual good viewers can buy to Cheer on your channel, allowing them to support you without leaving Twitch. Twitch provides participating Partners a share of the revenue Twitch receives from Bits equal to 1 cent per Bit used to Cheer for them. As a Partner, you also get to customize your Cheermotes and Bit Badges.
- Ads: Partners earn a share of the revenue generated from any ads played on their channel. Partners can determine the length and frequency of mid-roll advertisements through their dashboard.
Special features to help you grow your channel:
- Channel customization:
- VOD Features
- Extended VOD Storage: Partners have VODs stored for 60 days, vs only 14 days for Affiliates.
- Reruns and Premieres: Rebroadcast past content and show off new videos to your audience.
- Priority Support - Twitch Partners have access to a dedicated support team. Visit Partner Help while logged in to your Partner account and you should receive an answer from the Partner Help team in 1-2 business days.
- Teams - Twitch Partners may create their own stream team by requesting one through Partner Help.
- Access to Partner-only opportunities: Partners will be considered for special promotional opportunities such as Partner Spotlights, Meet & Greets, Partner Panels, Streamer Zones, and more.
- Video Transcodes: Partners will always have first priority access to quality options for their channel. Quality options allow viewers to adjust the quality in which they view a broadcast for the best experience. While non-partnered channels receive transcodes depending on how much capacity is available, Partners are guaranteed transcodes for all of their broadcasts.
- Broadcast Delay: Partners can delay their broadcast by up to 15 minutes to ensure fairness during competitive play.
We are looking for Partners who can act as role models to the community and meet the following criteria. If you do not currently meet these qualifications, you should consider the Affiliate program, obtainable through the Path to Affiliate achievement. You can also learn more about how to grow on Twitch via Creator Camp, the go-to strategy guide for all things Twitch.
Twitch Partnerships Criteria
Please note that viewership from hosts, raids, Reruns, Premieres, Front Page spotlight, and Subscriber Streams does not count towards Partnership consideration.
Streamers who complete the Path to Partner achievement in your Achievements Dashboard will unlock a button to apply for Partnership, and receive priority for their application to be reviewed.
Please note that the Path to Partner achievement lists the minimum criteria we look for in potential Partners, and completing them does not guarantee Partnership.