Japan Privacy Notice
This Japan Act on Protection of Personal Information disclosure page supplements the Twitch Privacy Notice located at: https://www.twitch.tv/p/legal/privacy-notice/ (the “Privacy Notice”).
- Twitch Interactive, Inc., located at 350 Bush Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104) is the “personal information handling organization.” Its CEO is Emmett Shear.
- To the extent your consent is required for any of the practices described in Twitch’s Privacy Notice, you may withdraw your consent anytime by deleting your account at this link: https://www.twitch.tv/user/delete_account.
- Twitch will jointly use your personal information for such purposes as described in the Privacy Notice, including Section 3 of the Privacy Notice (“When Twitch Discloses Personal Information”), with domestic and foreign affiliates that Amazon.com, Inc. controls, including Amazon.com Services LLC, Amazon.com Sales, Inc., Amazon Services International LLC, Amazon Japan G.K., and Twitch Japan G.K. Jointly used personal information includes the personal information specified under Section 1 of the Privacy Notice (“Personal Information Twitch Collects About You”). Twitch Interactive, Inc. is the business operator primarily responsible for managing the jointly used personal data.
- Twitch may receive Personally Referable Information and acquire it as personal data, including:
- Browsing history on other websites collected via cookie or device ID;
- Interaction with other websites and applications via advertisement ID; and
- Other data to provide advertising, content, and optimized services for customers.
Twitch may use such information for the purposes described under Section 2 of the Privacy Notice (“How Twitch Uses Personal Information”) or other purposes as notified to customers.