Manager - Business Strategy
@ Twitch • San Francisco, CA
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As the Strategy Analyst (Business Reporting), you will gather insights from data to drive strategic programs that influence the direction of the Video Platform. You will not only support Twitch, which delivers over 1 billion hours of video per month today on one of the world's largest live video distribution networks, but you will also support Amazon Interactive Video Service (IVS), a managed live video service within Amazon Web Services (AWS), built on top of Twitch Video. You will report to the Director of Business Strategy, where you will partner with leaders across the Video organization.
- Analyze historical financial and non-financial data and business metrics
- Partner with Product/Engineering teams to build financial models for new products/features
- Produce regular forecasts (R&O, OP1, OP2) and bridge variances to plan
- Conduct rigorous analyses and develop business models for different programs within video
- Embed with product managers, engineering, and data analysts/scientists to drive high-priority projects across the business
- Work with Business Development and Sales to identify strategic customer opportunities to drive IVS' top-line growth
- Drive alignment with AWS and Twitch business and technical leadership
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking/private equity, or business strategy/operations in a high-growth technology company
- Bachelor's degree in product management, strategy, finance, or economics
- Proficiency in Excel (can perform complex functions) to manipulate and visualize data
- Knowledge of server, datacenter, and networking infrastructure
- Experience in video streaming, video technology and/or media companies
- Proficiency with SQL
- MBA or Master's degree in product management, strategy, finance, or economics
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.