@ Twitch • San Francisco, CA
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch People & Places team is focused on helping our business scale, our managers to lead and our people to grow. Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards, the Compensation Specialist will help administer all compensation programs, providing support in processing compensation, auditing data to support analyses and providing project management support to various compensation programs.You will contribute to the administration of policies and processes which allow us to provide fair and equitable compensation across Twitch globally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to gain valuable Compensation experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, globally scaling organization.
- Lead the administration portion of several compensation processes which require multiple HR systems, processes and partners
- Assist internal customers with daily compensation inquiries through zendesk and build a catalog of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and resources to support the fast resolutions of questions
- Support and maintain compensation data integrity through audit reports and analyzing compensation data
- Develop tracking documents and tools for ongoing compensation processes, including promotions, transfers, retention awards etc
- Maintain a catalog of compensation reports from multiple HR systems that enables the team to perform compensation analytics
- Help update and create compensation policy and procedures
- Provide project management support for assigned projects and tasks to ensure successful completion.
- Support the Total Rewards team with several annual initiatives including the annual compensation cycle, promotion process, spot bonus process among others)
- 2+ years' experience in finance, compensation or HRIS (preferably within the technology industry), with knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
- Experience creating tools and tracking documents, excellent spreadsheet skills
- Strong project management skills
- Customer orientation
- Excellent proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of stock grants and vesting or an interest in learning
- Experience with Workday HCM, PeopleSoft or other HR Systems
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.