The 2012 Twitch Scholarship Program is now closed. Thank you to all who applied. Come back in 2013!!
We are proud to bring you the 2012 Twitch & Alienware Scholarship Program brought to you by SteelSeries.
With this scholarship, we hope to encourage the most active and successful gamers in pursuing higher
education while continuing to compete or participate in their own gaming communities at the highest levels.
Five (5) $10,000 scholarships with certificates awarded to students selected by the 2012 Twitch/Alienware Scholarship committee.
- Prior year or over-all G.P.A of 3.0 (Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon evidence
of submission requirements and proof of registration in an accredited post-secondary institution.
- High Level of Achievement in game of choice. This can include—but is not limited to:
- High in-game rankings
- Top tournament placements
- Regular game streaming on Twitch
- Regular involvement with games or gaming groups
- Other significant involvement in gaming as judged by judging committee
Deadline for the application is Wednesday, August 22, 2012. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
Only complete applications will be considered. Scholarships winners will be announced August 31st. The scholarship is available to US residents only.
Thank you to our Scholarship Committee Members:
- Kevin Lin, COO Twitch
- Jonathan Simpson-Bint, CCO, Twitch
- Kim Rom, VP Marketing, SteelSeries
- Bryan Dezayas, Marketing Director, Alienware
- Marcie Holt, Marketing Manager, Alienware
For questions or more information:
Please email email@example.com
For press inquiries:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org